Friday, January 14, 2011

2nd Softie Auction to raise money for Flood Appeal - Falafel the Cat

Here is the Second of the 5 softies I'm making to raise money for the QLD flood Appeal.

Don't forget I'm also auctioning off:


Be generous and bid on this auction as all the money goes directly to The Premiers Flood Relief Appeal
His name is Falafel. Falafel is a very chubby loveable Kitty. The other night, in my head he looked like this, so I drew him up in illustrator:
FALAFEL

And today, I made him up in Fabric. He is so cuddly!

He's made from all new fabrics, mostly poly-cottons, with felt and hand stitched details, such as his whiskers, eyelashes and mouth.

He has a long tail, cute ears and a blanket stitched felt heart on his tummy. He is quite large. His Body is around 40 cms tall. And his girth, is (not to hurt his feelings) well rounded;) ;)

To bid and win Falafel, here are the rules for the auction. Just leave a comment on this post with your bid amount and some way of contacting you, email address, blog address etc. This Auction is in Australian Dollars. The winning bidder will be the highest bid when the auction finishes on Monday the 24th Jan at Midnight AEDST.
We'll pay the postage if you are within Australia. You pay the winning bid amount as a donation directly  to The premiers Flood Relief Appeal and show me proof of your donation and I'll send Falafel out to you. As it counts as a normal donation, it's also tax deductible!! And you'll get to play with Falafel and feel good for donating.


The more you bid, the more money raised for the QLD Flood Appeal to help the victims of the QLD floods who have experienced unprecedented devastation and loss and they really need it!

I'm just one of a whole heap of bloggers/tweeters/facebookers who are auctioning off stuff to raise money for the appeal, thanks to Toni at Make It Perfect  for bringing everyone together to do this.




Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. I'm loving Falafel and am grateful to you. My Mum lost her home to a flood in NSW in Dec and will be with us 'til March. Keep up the good work I bid $30 and my email is simmilucious@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle please contact me with your details and charity payment

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to hear from lovely people