Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store?
What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more? - Dr Zuess (One of our favourites)

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Look what my husband got me as a surrogate Christmas present

I now have both of these excellent books : http://www.penguin.com.au/softies/books.cfm

(My other present is my lovely new iMac thats stuck in HongKong at the moment according to TNT's tracker but thats ok..we knew it wouldn't get here by Christmas - I just wish I didn't know it's lack of progress. ;)
We went up to my parents for Christmas lunch...it was lovely...SOOOOOO Much rain here today!